In its 2nd year the East Africa LNG is the ONLY conference to bring you up-to-date information about the commercial timeframes from both onshore and offshore LNG projects in Tanzania and Mozambique. The conference stands out as a one stop shop for exclusive updates from the region's most important decision makers, from the Ministry of Energy in Mozambique and Tanzania, to the NOCs and IOC operators.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- At East Africa LNG you will build business relationships with key LNG professionals offering you exclusive access to onshore and offshore LNG commercialization dates from: the Ministry of Energy in Mozambique and Tanzania, NOCs, IOCs and the main Regulatory bodies
- Stay ahead of the market by offering your services at an early stage of production and meet the key decision makers who are awarding FEED and construction contracts
- Draft your business plan and enter the East African market in an informed way by understanding how quickly gas reserves can be developed in Mozambique and Tanzania and what volume of gas will be exported
- Ensure your business stays up-to-date with all the latest regulatory changes in both countries, and be the first company to hear the post elections gas plans for Mozambique
- Expand your business and be part of the revenue-sharing agreements and the available financing funds for both Tanzania and Mozambique
- Ensure your business saves money and stays ahead by identifying risk at an early stage, hear key updates on how to implement effective risk assessment strategies and ensure appropriate collateral is in place during each phase of your LNG project stage
WHY YOU HAVE TO BE THERE:
As both countries are estimated for commercial export by 2018 and 2020 there will be a need for drastic infrastructure developments. East Africa LNG is a key meeting for EPC contractors wishing to offer their services to the governments of both countries and IOCs who are in the process of awarding FEED and construction contracts.
Sign up to our exclusive workshops, including top sessions on petroleum policy developments in Mozambique and Tanzania's Natural Gas Policy. The workshop will provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of the current legal and regulatory structures in place. If you attend any of our two exclusive workshops you will have one on one time with some of the leading Regulatory Bodies in Mozambique and Tanzania, allowing you to address core problems within your business and gain a deeper understanding of the regulatory framework.
Who can you expect to meet:
C-level executives (CEO, COO, CCO), SVP, VP, Head of LNG, General Managers and Project Heads, Directors and Managers from Government and Semi-government local companies, Oil & Gas Companies, EPCs.
PLUS, you will have a chance to meet senior representatives, specialist and experts from Technology providing companies, Banks, Financial Institutions, Law firms and Consultancies who will help you profitably implement your new business plan.